Tue, Sep 26|
Youth Social Change Project
Discover and apply your strengths, talents, and passions into a successful career, create social change, and experience meaning and purpose.
Time & Location
Sep 26, 5:00 PM – 7:00 PM
About the event
An interactive event:
1. Discover and apply your strengths, talents, and passions
2. How to create social change at different levels: Individual, community, and society levels
3. Create life meaning and purpose to reach your full potential
4. Learn how to develop a successful career as a social change agent
5. Develop entrepreneurial and leadership skills
6. Tools to overcome challenges and barriers
7. Learn how to create content and have the opportunity to share it on our blog, social media, newsletter, and many more.
Note: Youths will need to provide proof of age before they are registered for the event.