October 1 – October 31 (online project): This is an online project. All activities will be done online.
About the Project
The purpose of the project is to help youths and young adults between 16-24 years old to become successful social change agents in building stronger communities. The project includes personal growth events, group brainstorming and vision boarding sessions, and one-on-one coaching.
At the end of the program, participants will gain a deeper realization of themselves as a social change agent. Each youth will be presented with the Completion of a Program Certificate for transforming themselves to become the next agent of social change.
- Participants understand what their strengths, talents, and passion are
- Participants understand what a social change agent is
- Participants understand how to reach their full potential
- Participants learn and use effective coping strategies to become productive in life
- Participants become competent individuals in the workforce and life
- Participants learn how to use community resource to leverage their career and life
1) Participants will have a profile of their strengths, talents, and passion to showcase themselves
2) Participants will have an innovate idea to improve their community
3) Participants will have a successful career plan as social change agents
"Be the change you want to see in the world." Mahatma Gandhi
July 1 – July 31 (in-person project): This is an in-person project. All activities will be conducted in person at our location, Sacramento Ca.
2021 Project Dates
6 participants per project date. You will be asked to send proof of an ID showing that you are between 16-24 years old before you are accepted into the project. There will also be a waitlist on the event page if all spot is filled up. Before you register for the project, make sure you can be 100% committed to the whole duration of the project. If you enrolled and cannot attend, you will be taking a spot that another youth who is on the waiting list wants to enroll but could not. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.
Youth Social Change Project