If you are a low-income individual between the ages of 16-24, you are qualified for a huge discount on the program. Please contact us to learn more about how to get the discount.
The program learning components:
1. Learn how to develop a balanced lifestyle
2. Learn how to manage your top priorities and life responsibilities successfully
3. Learn how to become a great problem solver
4. Learn how to manage your anger and other negative emotions successfully
Please make sure to book your first coaching appointment with the link provided after you finish checking out.
Even though stress has a negative repetition because so many people have suffered so much from it. However, if you know how to manage your stress successfully, you can become a very happy person. There is a thin line between stress and happiness. The things that caused you the most stress can also bring you the most happiness if you know how to turn your stress into happiness. Stress is a part of life and you cannot run away from it. If you avoid your stress the more suffering you will encounter. However, if you face it head-on, the happier you will become. So make your choice. Either suffer when you avoid your stress or experience happiness when you face it.
If you are ready to turn your stress into happiness, then this Stress Management Program is for you.
For an installment plan, please contact us.
Turning Stress into Happiness
Stress Management Program
The program activities:
1. Workshops: Learn the right knowledge to turn your stress into happiness. Please click on each workshop to learn more and upcoming dates and times.
2. One-on-One Action/Result Coaching: Help you develop a successful plan to manage your life and stress successfully
3. Action/Result Support Group: Learn to create achievable action steps to turn your stress into happiness
4: Stress Management Learning Flashcards: 50 on the go, learning flashcards to help you immediately manage your stress successfully.
· Enjoy life more
· Get things done more successfully and quickly
· Not allowing your negative emotions to take the best of you
· Develop more focus and concentration
· Have more time to yourself
· Your priorities are taken care of
· Experience more happiness in life
· Experience more freedom in life
· Become a more productive person
· And much more