There are many things that we want to achieve. In order to become successful in achieving all of our goals and dreams, we need a guideline otherwise we will take random steps that will make us very frustrated and overwhelmed. The best tool to help you achieve your goals and dreams is goal setting. First, goal setting helps you clearly map out your goals and action steps. Second, goal setting increases your energy and motivation levels. Third, goal setting helps you overcome setbacks and obstacles by helping you stay focus. Fourth, goal setting helps you understand more about yourself to develop better goals and action steps for the future. Fifth, goal setting helps you develop positive habits and eliminate negative habits.
If you are ready to achieve your dreams and desires, then this Goal Setting Development program is for you.
Goal Setting Development Program
Please make sure to book your first coaching appointment with the link provided after you finish checking out.
The program activities:
1. Workshop: Learn the right knowledge to set your goal successfully.
2. One-on-One Action/Result Coaching: Creating a successful plan for your dreams and desires
3. Action/Result Support Group: Learn to create achievable action steps to achieve your goals.
4. Learning Flashcards: 50 on the go, learning flashcards to immediately help you set and achieve your goals.
· Able to achieve your goals and dreams
· Experience more joy, purpose, fulfillment, and happiness
· Able to build positive habits
· Able to eliminate negative habits
· Personal growth
· Understanding and unleashing your strengths, talents, skill, and knowledge
· Be empowered, motivated and inspired in life
· Decrease procrastination
· Get more things done
If you are a low-income individual between the ages of 16-24, you are qualified for a huge discount on the program. Please contact us to learn more about how to get the discount.
Why you must set goals
For an installment plan, please contact us.
The program learning components:
1. Learn how to set different types of goals successfully
2. Learn how to create a vision board and a successful goal ladder
3. Learn motivational and success tools to keep on moving forward until you succeed