Transformation Coaches Wanted!
We are looking for individuals who want to learn how to become Transformation Coaches to help transform themselves and others.
- Must be at least 25 years old
- Hold at least a master degree in a related field
- Knowledge and experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Go through a one-year training of our transformation program
The training program includes:
- Attend 8 different personal transformation educational workshops
- One-on-one weekly coaching to help you develop a successful plan to be applied in life to transform yourself and to help transform others
- Weekly support group to help you set goals and action steps to carry out your plan
- Attend monthly training to become a successful transformation coach
Training program requirements:
- Attend all the educational workshops
- Attend all coaching sessions within the year
- Attend all weekly support group within the year
- Achieve at least 90% of your action steps
Cost for the training program to become a transformation coach: $2000, different installment plans are available.
Once you fulfill the training program, you will be placed on our transformation coach list to be hired as a contractor as new contract grants come in and also be as an on-call transformation coach. If you are successful after the contract or as an on-call transformation coach, you could be hired as a permanent transformation coach employee.
If you are ready to transform yourself and others, then this transformation coach program is for you.
-Learn tools to help you transform yourself and others
-Learn tools to reach your full potential
-Learn tools to help others reach their full potential
-Create life meaning and purpose by helping others
-And many more
If you are interested in becoming a transformation coach, please contact us.
Informational Session: If you would like to learn more about the program on how to become a transformation coach, please attend one of our informational sessions. Please click here to register.
Informational Session Dates
Monday, November 18, 2019, 6-7pm
Friday, January 3, 2020, 11am-12pm
Tuesday, April 13, 2020, 6-7pm