Productivity requires 100% focus. It can be quite difficult to give our tasks 100% focus when we have so many things that we have to manage. First, we have to make sure our brain is ready to be productive. Second, we have to make sure we do not allow distractions to take our focus away. Discover 6 tips for daily productivity.
1. Create a list: Create a list of things you need to get done by the end of the day. And then stick to the list. Most importantly, make sure you get your top 3 priorities done on your list. Those things matter the most.
2. Develop strong purposes: Have clear purposes for your tasks or activities. Strong purposes create the importance and urgency to stay focus to get your tasks done. Make sure your activities’ purposes help you get closer to develop and live the life you desire.
3. No distraction: Make sure you minimize daily small distractions such as your cell phone, email, texting, and or other people. You can set a specific time aside on when you can do those things, but do not engage with them constantly throughout the day. Success requires 100% focus. When your brain is distracted by other things, then your brain has to shift attention from one thing to another that will cause you to lose focus on your important tasks.
4. Short breaks: Take at least a 5 minutes break every hour of work. The brain needs a break from seeing the same thing over and over again. The brain also needs a break to recharge your mental energy. Otherwise, it can be quite difficult for you to stay focus to become successful. Every hour, stand up and get away from your working area to allow your brain to rest and recharge.
5. Hydration: Your brain uses water to think successfully. When you think for a long time to do your activities, your brain becomes dehydrated. Whenever you take your 5 minutes’ break, remember to drink a cup of water.
6. A healthy diet: Similar to water, the brain uses healthy blood cells to think well. Healthy blood cells are mainly developed by healthy nutrition. Make sure you eat a healthy diet daily.
6 Tips to Daily Productivity