"Empower, motivate, and inspire others to believe in themselves."
"To unleash individuals' strengths, talents, and passion."
5 steps to solve any problem successfully
Do you have an article
topic that you would like us
to write about?
Click on the link below to
put in your topic suggestion. You will get a notification when
your topic and question
have been published.
Everyone faces her or his own challenges in life. The source of stress often is in how we approach the problems which arise. To prevent any problem from impeding your progress and cause you to stress out, apply the 5 steps below:
1. Take at least 3 deep breaths, in and out slowly. This will enhance a calmness which will promote clear thinking ultimately leading to a successful solution to your problem.
2. Write down all the creative ideas you have to meet your problem, no matter how silly or difficult it might seem.
3. Arrange your options from best to worse.
4. Take action right away with the best option to solve your problem.
5. If the first option does not work, go on to the next option until your problem is solved. Keep a positive attitude; every problem has a solution.
There are five benefits in following this approach.
1. You will be able to solve your problem quicker than if you panic and fail to act.
2. Stress reduction occurs when you take control of the situation.
3. Your focus becomes problem-solving rather than general stress and anxiety which usually is counterproductive.
4. The development of problem-solving skills occurs which helps with future problems.
5. Your confidence is boosted by your successful problem solving leading to more self-confidence which then extends to future problems resulting in resilience and promoting a cycle of self-sufficiency.
If you would like to learn more ways on how to solve your life problems or to manage your stress, you might like to sign up for the free online program “How to control your stress.”