3. You do not need others to bring you happiness: Happiness develops from within. When you say yes to others who are not necessary, then you would not have enough time to build your own happiness.
4. Set high priority for yourself: You are a valuable person, and you should only be doing things that matter to you. Do not waste your time doing things that do not bring value to you.
5. Increase your self-esteem and self-confidence: When you say "no," it increases your self-esteem and self-confidence levels to give you the ability to believe that you are valuable and do not need to impress anyone.
5 Important Reasons to Say "No"
Do you have an article
topic that you would like us
to write about?
Click on the link below to
put in your topic suggestion. You will get a notification when
your topic and question
have been published.
Saying “no” is not about disagreeing or disliking the other person, it just means your time is valuable and you want to spend your time wisely that would bring you the most happiness.
1. You do not need to impress everyone: In this world, you do not need to impress anyone. The only person you need to impress is yourself.
2. You do not have enough time: You only have 24 hours in a day, so it important to say no to the things and people that are not important to you.