Saying “no” is not about disagreeing or disliking the other person; it just means your time is valuable, and you want to spend your time wisely that would bring you the most happiness.
1. You do not need to impress everyone: In this world, you do not need to impress anyone. The only person you need to impress is yourself.
2. You do not have enough time: You only have 24 hours a day, so it is essential to say no to the things and people that are not important to you.
3. You do not need others to bring you happiness: Happiness develops from within. When you say yes to others who are not necessary, then you would not have enough time to build your own happiness.
4. Set high priority for yourself: You are a valuable person, and you should only be doing things that matter to you. Do not waste your time doing things that do not bring value to you.
5. It increases your self-esteem and self-confidence: Saying “no” shows others that you do not need to impress them. In return, your self-worth is increased, which increases your self-esteem and self-confidence.
5 Important Reasons to Say "No"